Friday, February 28, 2014

the hole in my heart..

I'm just an average teen girl, with drams,lies and many things in my life...
but whenever I hit the bottom of the ship, I'm thankful for those squad mates who have been there for me thru the up and the downs.

I really missed them.Very very much. honestly ,with out them,my life in NPCC is not that fum anymore. I can't confide my feelings to them during training etc...
then also, being the parade commander for speech day, I was quite gloomy because none of my squad mate is in it...
but thankfully my squad mates took urn to come back and support me thru every training. with them around I feel so much better... more confident.. remember last week my command was suckish then  I was too soft and I was guilty and I cried thankfully vincent was there to comfort me.
till now,I still imagined my squad mates are there whenever I shout command ... because thy make me feel secure <3 nbsp="" p="">
Dear 27th ,
I may not be the best unit adjutant to ur, but definitely the time spent and ur and taking ur was worth the while.U guys are the best things that open to me since then and till de future!!
-leona

No comments:

Post a Comment