Thursday, August 22, 2013

We are just strangers with much memories.

honestly, i guess lets be straightforward, this post is gonna be abt friendships.If u read halfway and feel as though,i crapping then dun read okay.

honestly, i'm tired for the fact that i have to act as though i'm happy, helping  people whom i dislike or dw to, i really hate it.But blame myself for being scare that all this friendships will be gone.but i guess, this isnt the right way to carry on.I have decided to cut certain ties with certains 'friends' because i frel that it not worth it.I mean dramas everyday, would u like it? no i dun.like u dun even know can u trust him/her or not.

and,i'm tired to people, who act as if they know me for decades and talk non stop,making use of me.Wats the point.Am i not that pathetic enough?
well just a goodbye to this list of people on my head right now.BYE.

Thankful that i have still a bunch of good friends,which i can count wirh my fingers,but who cares.At least they are the one that got me thru all those paranoids.

No comments:

Post a Comment