Monday, March 17, 2014

I sucks at basically everything.

I really hate myself. Firstly,I'm dumb.Secondly,I'm still dumb.lastly,I'm still dumb.

Academic never seems to be my kind,but I always tried hard,but the results doesn't seems to prove it..
but I'm thankful my parent don't scold much,but this make me even more guilty...because they work hard and pay for all my exams need. . .and yet my results is like bullshits...but this o level,I am going to work really hard and make my parents proud... because I don't wan them to be disappointed again...

honestly, I really hate whichever person that ruin my fruendships,like seriously. who the fuck will ever do that....but there's no way I can salvage it back..o.. but this friendship means a lot to me...
remember those times where we always mug together for n level?
ay not know wat happen... but at the end of the day, I'm still here for u no matter wat...I just wan this friendship back... probably who knows, wat if this is the outcome already ..that won't change..

I know u won't read this so....
honestly,I had fallen for u...I dunno when too
but each time when u mention other girls name or other girls, my heart always sank... and I do not know how to reply...but emoji helps a lot to hide my true self....
Not that I don't wan to trust...
I tried really tried but it doesn't seems to be working.. its either I know u too well....or it is meant to be...
haix.. but what I hate is why do I keep pushing you away when I like u... if only u realised... its because I doesn't wan to get hurt so badly that's why I rather u go with other better girls than to be with me... because I'm just a burden to everyone....
I just hope de situation now will continue on better... because I had fallen hard for u...

sometimes all I need is a friend that really listens to my story anytime anywhere and help me and not judge me... thankfully I have Brendon and others... (: thanks a lot guys. .
because paranoid is back I can't trust much I had been keeping almost everything to myself....




that place used to be my second home,but ever since so many ppl left,it doesn't seems to be... its more like a jail than homes...
honestly I miss all of ur I wan u guys back, but I can't because ppl come and go ,the true one will Stoll stay together. .but all I'm left is memories with u guys... no one understands how I feel but still this memories will be de drive to my motivation...

goodnight.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment