Tuesday, August 20, 2013

If only times could stop here....

hahahah, but its impoosible.'Time is money'Just really hope it will stop in July and August.

honestly,(in terms of studies)
July was a okay month, because it was my bday(hahaha okay lame)
but it just a month where things ismt this tedious yet
okay, so basically my bday was really great.
with clique and squadmates
really love them lots, for taking out the time to prepare

As for august as at 20AUG,
yay our exams is over, okay not really having any feel but i'm exhausted,never been this exhausted before.

Reflection for these months,(persobal life and school)
honestly,these few months there are lots of up and downs, stress, unmotivated,demoralised.
But i'm glad to have my clique and close friends to push me on...
i'm grateful for them to be in my life.
Sometimes i dont get my parents..when i made a decision, most of the times,my father will be like' yes thats good, work hard for it' but my mum would just say things to discourage me and often i was demoralised because of that one sentence she said to me sometimes back.
Almost everytime when i'm alone,having some peace, i would breakdown.Because, i find myself pathetic.I dunno why lol.its just really sad, when u try so hard, but shits just comes and u can never get wat u wan.

So yea, my daily lives during exams is:
sch>home>mac>study
thankful to have chong jian and nigel(sometimes) to accompany me to study,and help me with my revision.thank you *^▁^*
hahhaha!

oh yes and i caught 2 movie
the conjuring
that girl in pinafore(twice,cos uts awesome)

That girl in pinafore
The story was talking about this bunch of guys who were just slacking their days and also trying to study to go for their national exams and then to JC. and then there are these 3 girls also.
and after a help from the guys, they all became a clique.
and then their friendships soom became relationships.
In the movie, i feel that Julie and daren's relationship a true and really a relationship that went thru alot.
*long distance
*parent
i really envy them (': like ahhhhh whyyy so sweet
(i wish i have a relationship like them,but wait long long HAHA)
Next is, liyana and xiao pang!
really though they different race,they still manage to marry!!

sometimes, i missed being in a r/s but no, i told myself i cant, i doesnt want to be hurt again.The last experience was really painful.Till today, flashbacks of us still occurs in my mind.Thats why i choose to put away our photos and delete it.

But of all what really touches my heart was their friendships.
Even though,they came from all sorts of background,they stood by one another helping one another to overcome obstacles.
i Remember the most touching part was:
when julie went to the states to study, daren was really sad,and all of them, broke their piggy banks and dig out money to afford him a plane ticket to the states.

Its just really heartening,however good thing never last, eventually, the couple broke up, Julie past away,Daren married to other girl, liyana and xiao pang still together.
'As times go,perhaps we all get busier,we arent as close as how we used to be'
this strikes my mind.
1)10years down, where am i? who are still with me?
as i think and think i was tearing, because what if 10yearsdown, ur close friends arent there anymore, they forgot about you, just like strangers with many memories.
But sigh, 10years down i will see, as times always answer abt it.
We all have to have sometimes and think about the future.
But if if i ever forget about ur guys, rememeber, all this times, i really enjoyed been with your okay.Really love ur to infinity okay!!^^
may our friendships last (:

Goodnite :*


No comments:

Post a Comment