Saturday, April 27, 2013

They wipe away my tears ♥

wanted to post this as my first post(on thu)but then on fri we are going out as a clique so i waited till today (;
hahaha so basically today,i am gonna dedicate this post to my 大便 clique + marcus! hahaha!

remember how close we were in sec1, suddenly we all broke up into different clique, then we patch back, but when sec2, i drifted away from all of them due to many reasons..sec3 also, but then awhile later i clique back with yan ning and bernice haha, then after many incidents we all suddenly became closer than how we were in sec1! and then de friendship develop till now^^
Recently , i had many problems.just too much,and then remember when i'm really troubled,i when to tell them,they gave me really good advice, also they encourages me to carry on! really glad to have them back in my life (: reallly, i remember crying on tue, and thank god yan ning, bernice and nigel was still around in northpoint and i broke down in front of them, and they comfort me and wipe away my tears telling me'dun cry le,we are here' i really appreciate what they did for me(: then we had dinner together, and sry yan ning, i had to make u eat one more bowl of noodles to as to ensure that i wont feel left out(: thanks^^
i'm really grateful that they were there else i dunno wat i will do..

then last nite went SSC with le clique to makan dinner, then we had h2h talk session hahaja, practically trying to expose and disturb one anothers' crush.really meaningful nite spent with them ^^ HAHAHAHA!

yan ning, thank you for being there for me for all these years!i remember sec3 hahah, the cold shoulder u gave me,hahaha but now we are all so closeeeeeee!!^^ telling each other stuffs and all ^^
recently,u have been rather trouble,but no worry,i'm still here like how u were there for me!we will help u gain back ur heart feelings okay!!(; 一步一步慢慢来(:

bernice,thank you for being there for me too!we had never became so close though we same school for nearly 10years!hahaha, but we became really close already ^^ yayyyy, so no regrets^^ hahahah,also same thing, i'll be here for u too^^

ying rui,thanks for being here too for me!hahahah, glad that we became close after nearly 10years of schooling hahaha! and now that we are table buddies!hahaha but can dun be so smart hahaha!u know its soooooo stresss to sit beside u!hahahaha ur studies is so good! please take good care of ur younger sister okay!

'They wipe away tears that i cry.The good and the bad times,we've been through them all.you make me rise when i fall'

may our friendship continue to last (':

No comments:

Post a Comment